Wednesday, December 29, 2010

A Dewey White Christmas

On Christmas Eve, Grandpa Larry and Grandma, Aunt Cheryl & Uncle John and Nate & Emily came to Dewey to celebrate Christmas together at our house.
 We played video games...
 Mom made asparagus soup with goat cheese (I really liked it!)...
 And I had so much fun crawling under the dinner table!
 Everyone ate crab legs; I even had a small taste, but don't think I like that just yet...
Dinner was fantastic! I especially liked grandma's scalloped potatoes and dipping my vegetables in the french dressing.

Nate got a really awesome Darth Vader mask...scary!
 And Linc got a bone that kept him busy all night!
I also got some great gifts and am so lucky for my loving family. Thanks for all the amazing presents and I really enjoyed waking up with you on Christmas morning! I love you & Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment